BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

The Best Gift of All


The Best Gift of All
By Me, Hayley Swanson


Thinking back, trying to remember my favorite Christmas, I remember last year's Christmas the most. The reason it sticks out to me is not only because it was the most recent, but it was also one which brought me great joy. Last Christmas I received a wonderful digital camera and a new MP3 player. Those two gifts were my favorite gifts of all, and I have happily put them to work. A great camera means a lot to me. I love to capture times I want to remember. A new MP3 player meant more songs I can listen to, and pictures and videos can also be put onto it. So you see, that is why last Christmas would be my most favorite Christmas so far.

Immediately I know what present and to who I would give it to. A gift of hope and love, and one that lasts forever. That gift is having Christ as their Savior. When someone has Him as their Savior, they have hope, love, and eternal life with Jesus. I know that that gift is one I would most definitely give to anyone.


Love Wins,
Hayley

0 comments: