BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 13, 2009

Inspiration.

One of my favorite musician inspirations is Aslyn. I came about her one day while listening to Zac Brown Band on Youtube. She was singing a duet with him. Once I heard her, I knew I had to hear more; so I started listening to her songs. This lady writes incredible songs, with so much emotion. She plays the piano like no other, and sings better than anyone I've ever heard. Here are a few songs that are my favorites:
This one is one of the first ones I heard. It's called 'Just Enough'.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCqxe3-TXvc

This is an older song of hers, but I just love it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py3Hl0qJPRU

This song is about her grandfather, but from her grandmother's perspective. Amaaaazing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=390_79V8Dcw&feature=PlayList&p=C87842A2CF87998D&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=13




This one again is about her grandfather.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8ddiRyNuuA&feature=channel


Here's another one, it's so pretty.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0VNoenyoP4&feature=channel

This one is her with Zac Brown...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKaZx76eYuE&feature=channel

Another with Zac Brown...very strong, very. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erwXIRp3LD4

Two songs in one video..."If all of These Things" and "Making Her Right".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqZh4mOrY54&feature=PlayList&p=8FC53066AF222968&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=1

One of my favorites, for sure.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdsbYPoSt4Q

Ok, LAST one!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkzLdfpzK-A

Alright, so she's pretty darn good am I right?
Go listen to more of her songs--Trust me, there's more! She does a lot of covers too. Including "Stop Dragging My Heart Around" and "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" which, might I add, are amazing too. ;)

1 comments:

Jasmine said...

I loveee the song about her grandfather!