BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 1, 2010

New Things

I have lots coming up, so I thought I'd share. :)
First, my brother is turning fourteen tomorrow.( well, today probably, when you're reading this.) FOURTEEN. He's gonna be a freshman. :') At the moment he's interrogating me about what I got him. Haha!
Saturday one of my cousins, Jacob, who's a year younger than my brother is coming for a week. Sunday, as you know, is Fourth of July. I will be having fun and taking pictures of fireworks. ( YAY!) I seriously look forward to big holidays now just because of taking pictures. :)
Monday my other cousin, Arlo, who's like..20? Is coming for a week as well. He likes to help my dad with truck stuff..
Then later next week we're going to California for about a day. I'm really excited because we're going to the beach! And, of course, I can take pictures. :)
I think that's all my news. Haha. :)

-Hayley

0 comments: