BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 13, 2010

Fairwell Summer.

Summer is almost at it's end. As always, I'm dreading school. I know my advanced bio class will at least be some fun, because my loooong time friend Makenzie is in it with me. (:
Also, I'm taking pictures for the yearbook. I think that's the most exciting thing about school this year! :p
I'm going to miss sleeping over with friends every week, staying up and late and sleeping in. Having all day to do things and have fun. I wish it could last longer...
Over summer I've been thinking about some things. Most of you know that I wanted to be a Hippotherapist, but I think I've changed my mind. Yes, it would be fun and different to be a PT, (good income too haha) but I don't feel like that's what I need to do. I enjoyed volunteering at Hunkapi, and I really miss it. But it's just not me. I think my passion is photography. Over summer I've had chances to do more things and experiment. For example, I got asked to take pictures for our pvcstudents.com website a few times.
I think i'm still into the pet photography side, even though I'd like to try more people stuff. (: If you want to be my guinea pig, let me know. :p
I'm trying to get my license. Already tried once... :p
After my dad sells his truck, I'll be getting my dream car. Yes, a slug bug. :D I won't even say anything...words can't express my excitement.
Now for a recap of my summer...in picture form of course! For the GO trip and summer camp, I took my little digital camera. But the rest, which are random fun things, I had my baby. (: If you're on my Facebook, all these pictures plus more are on there. Cause obviously, I took WAY too many! :p


So first, here's GO pictures. I miss those kids so much. It was totally awesome, and I learned so much.



Morissa and Kayla and Jesus totally MADE my summer. They are beyond words, and I love them so much. Now school's back, and I barely ge to see them. We'd stay up late talking about our futures, and I really hope we stay together. Wisconsin, Cali, and Arizona...well, we'll see. (:

0 comments: