Well today was an AMAZING day. It started out bad, but by the end I was very thankful for it.
Church this morning was absolutely incredible. After, I got a lot of stuff done that I needed to do, and then after that I photographed some beautiful clouds.
You see, I LOVE weather. I probably have at least a hundred pictures of clouds. Hehe. Yes, I'm obsessed! Tonight's were just sooooo amazing! Every time I see them I can't help but thank God for His wonderful creation. So next time you catch me looking at the sky, you'll know why!
Earlier this afternoon, I made some chocolate chip cookies. I had been wanting some for quite awhile, and when I looked in the fridge there just happened to be a package of some waiting for me to bake them! I was very happy. :D I made them pretty big though, lol. So there's only four left. Oops. Well you probably don't wanna hear about my bad cookie making abilities, so I will go.
But, I just want to mention that I am attempting to write a book. Wow. Wish me luck with that!
And ohmygosh tomorrow's SEPTEMBER! WOAH! Cool weather is almost here! And Christmas. Wow.
Haha well have a great Labor Day weekend y'all!
Love Wins,
Hayley
Ps. I would've posted more pics of clouds but it wasn't working well. So you can just go to my photobucket account. Photobucket.com/shiningstarphotos
I have like 800 pictures on there. Have fun!
I graduated?!
10 years ago

5 comments:
I can show you how to insert a link and also a slide show when I get back.Your blog looks good!
Okay thanks!! I tried to download more templates/backgrounds but it wouldn't work. So when you get back you can help me with that! hehe
Hey! :-)
Welcome to the world of blogging! I love blogging! I know you've probably seen my blog...but if you want the link it is: www.sissy23.blogspot.com
Your picture is adorable! Are you doing Team Impact this year? I am going to join and I'm excited. We have gotta have a sleep over soon!
Miss you!
Lauren
OMGOSH! I'm totally into photography too! We should get together and go picture-taking! Do you have a cool camera? I don't, I'm using my moms. Did you take classes or read books or something? Your pictures look really good. I'm actually just beginning to get books and stuff...but I've been taking pictures for ever. All the pics on my blog I took. Most of the time, though, I have to edit them due to some of the things that happen to them.
Do you edit your pics? WOW! I love your pictures and can't wait to see more!
Hey...do you have MSN Messenger?
Woah Lauren!!! HI! Yes i'm doing Team Impact and ohmygosh you are too!!!!!??? THAT'S GREAT!!!
I have a Samsung...I haven't really read any books or anything I just do it. lol. I do edit them alot. Sometimes just to fix things, and sometimes to add things(words, stickers) and change the effects. Like black and white, a painting..etc. What do you use to edit yours?
Yeah, we should get together sometime!! That would be awesome!!
I have Yahoo messenger..
Miss you!
Post a Comment