BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

WOW

Another thing I forgot to tell you. Last night, the school that our church is held at got broken into. We leave everything there Saturday nights and pack it up on Sundays. Well, you know what? The ONLY thing stolen was....our Nintendo Wii. Amazing right? Of ALL the stuff there-guitars, projectors, monitors, computers...they only took a little Wii. Now think about that. Isn't that amazing?
Good night!
Love Wins,
Hayley

4 comments:

Lauren said...

So funny you say that- because there was a string of robberies in our neighborhood a few months ago (The people were caught) and the boys always said "Lets hide the Wii- I'll bet that's what they're after!"

LOL!

Hayley said...

Lol!! Wow! I bet the people that broke into ours were some teenagers or something that just wanted a Wii. Crazyness! lol!

Lauren said...

Hey..love your layout!

Hayley said...

Thanks! I finally figured out where to get a different one!
I love yours too!