Well, today is the first day of SEPTEMBER! WOW! I can't believe it. It's also my friend Paige's birthday! Happy 14th Birthday to her! She just got her first horse. Whew! Keep her in your prayers. The first few months of horse ownership are the worst. Lol.
Today is also Labor Day. What is Labor Day? I have no idea! Someone please tell me!
Let me tell you about my day. First, I got up and fed my equines(horses), then had breakfast and checked my new blog. Then I went back to sleep til....1:45. Yes, 1:45. I like my sleep okay!
After I awoke from my slumber I ate lunch. Changed my blog's background, which I absolutely love! Talked to some friends, then took a shower. Yada yada...I finally figured out if we had small group tonight. We didn't. Brandon and Billi are out of town...keep them in your prayers too! They're great!
So before dinner I practiced piano. I'm doin a Rag, a Prelude, and two Waltzes. Just to name a few. The waltzes are in french..? They are Nuit Sans Etoiles. A Night Without Stars. The second is Palace Royale. Royal Palace. They're beautiful.
So after dinner, which was great, me and my dad went grocery shopping. Now that was something! You see, my dad never really goes shopping. So I had to pretty much show him everything and stuff. Eh, it was fun though. Lol.
Once again, I was caught looking at the sky tonight. The moon is just gorgeous, and for once there aren't couds covering the deep starry night sky. I'm using my adjectives tonight aren't I? Haha! So yeah, it was wonderfantabulous. :D
Ok, so I'm doing something to my door. I'm completely, yes completely covering the back of it with horse pictures. Reread that please! Haha! I'm almost done. It looks great! I'm considering doing my door that leads to the gameroom/guestroom. I don't know if my mom'll like that! Lol.
I'll have to post a picture once it's done.
Tomorrow I have to go to the Orthodontist. I'm actually excited about too cause they can finally fix my poky wire that's got me going crazy! Then after that we're going to lunch, then my SPANISH II CLASS! I can't believe it! This is my third year taking Spanish. I love it. My teacher, Senora Petrina, is absolutely awesome.
Those cookies I made yesturday are all gone. :( I took a picture of one with a bite taken out of it. Of course.
I gotta finish my Spanish homework. I'm stuffed now. Lol, I had a big bowl of my favorite ice cream. Mint Chocolate Chip. OOOOOH Yeah!!!!! It's da bomb!
Then I'm gonna do a S.O.A.P. Which I will explain tomorrow..I don't have time tonight. But yeah, I'm gonna start putting one up everyday for y'all.
I just wanna leave with my favorite song....Mighty to Save by Hillsong United..they are AWESOME! I encourage you to check them out and really think about these lyrics. They are amazing.
Everyone needs compassion/A love that's never failing/let mercy fall on me/
Everyone needs forgiveness/A kindness of a Savior/the hope of nations/
Savior, He can move the mountains/my God is mighty to save, He is mighty to save!
Forever, Author of salvation/He rose and conquered the grave, Jesus conquered the grave!
So take me as you find me/all my fears and failures/fill my life again/I give my life to follow/everything I believe in/Now I surrender/I surrender/
Savior, He can move the mountains/my God is mighty to save, He is mighty to save!
Forever, Author of salvation/He rose and conquered the grave, Jesus conquered the grave! (2x)
Shine your light and, let the whole word see! We're singin', for the glory/of the risen King! (2x)
Savior, He can move the mountains/my God is mighty to save, He is mighty to save!
Forever, Author of salvation/He rose and conquered the grave, Jesus conquered the grave! (2x)
Shine your light and, let the whole word see! We're singin', for the glory/of the risen King! Jesus/(7x)
Love Wins,
Hayley
I graduated?!
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment