BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Tempations of the Cookie, Ice Skating, and Another S.O.AP.!!!!


Hey guys!!!
I'm in a group of homeschoolers called Team Impact. We get together and do one fun event and one service project every month. It's alot of fun! So today we went ice skating! Sweet potatoes! Well, I rarely fall down. But today...ugh. Me, Charity, and Megan(idk if I spelled it right! Sorry!)were all skating along holding hands, invincible. But all of a sudden I went down! My leg and ankle twisted behind me, and I landed on my leg. OUCH. Charity fell down with me, but she was okay. Megan smartly let go and didn't fall. Haha. So we fell down right by a bunch of other people from our group. They crowded around us and helped us up. I could barely get up my leg hurt so bad! I could barely get off the rink! So I sat down for a while, then I skated some more. Slowly. lol. And then when we got home, I was in great pain. But I still went out to work with my horsies. So after that it hurt even more! I'm trouble, I know. :D It's feeling better now though. But man, it hurt! And I forgot my camera! I was very upset with myself. Haha. I have bad memory...
So I get inside, and as I'm going to eat dinner, I smell the wonderful smell of chocolate chip cookies. Heavenly! I was tempted to eat one, before my dinner. But...I was a good girl and resisted. Haha, and after dinner I had five. With milk. Yummy in my tummy!
Here's a soap for ya'll.
September 12, 2008
S: 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 And He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me. Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ’s sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong.
O: When we go through hard times, God helps to strengthen us.
A: When I go through hard times, I can call on God to help me. He will strengthen me and help me get through those times. We go through that so He can strengthen us and we become greater in our faith.
P: Hey God, please help me to remember when I’m having tough times that You are there to help me through it and that going through whatever’s going on will make me stronger. In Your name I pray, Amen.
Well, as you might've noticed, I like to add random pictures with my posts. So, here's just another random picture from Shining Star Photography! Night buds!
Love Wins,
Hayley

P.S. I have recently gotten into the band Nevertheless. Check them out! They're great! And pray for the people in Texas with hurricane Ike! OH and i'm going to start announcing my favorite song of the week. Right now it's Automatic by Stellar Kart. Awesome song!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Hi!:)
Sorry I missed Team Impact. I'll go to the next one! :-) Which Megan are you talking about? Megan M?? I love you guys and miss you! :)

Hayley said...

I don't know her last name. But she has long long brown hair...
Haha you escaped getting hurt!