BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Introduction to my Book!


Hey Y'all!
I thought I'd share the introduction of my book that I'm writing. It pretty much tells what the book is about and who's in it. And also, I just wanted to let y'all know that I have a new poll. If you scroll down to the very bottom of my page you'll see it. :D
So, here's the intro.
Hello, my name is Lorraina Jones. I’m 16, a junior, and I have two horses. The first, a 9 year old chestnut National Show horse named No Ordinary Alybi, or Regan. The second, a snow white 25 year old Quarter horse named Dixie Dyna, or just Dixie. My life was turned around in less than 4 hours by the most traumatized, skinny, and skittish animal I have EVER met. One Friday afternoon I got a call from our Vet, Dr. Janie Wilson. She told me that a five year old Morgan gelding had been dropped off at her clinic. He was severely abused, very much underweight, and needed somewhere to stay because Janie didn’t have enough space at her clinic. I told her he could stay at my barn for however long needed. Janie was very relieved. Immediately she said she’d bring him over. So follow me in my amazing, life-changing story.

Love Wins,
Hayley

3 comments:

Amber Hann said...

can't wait to read it! Remember me when you're rich and famous!

Hayley said...

Oh I will!

Skippy said...

You book sounds interesting!

I'm guessing that's your dog? What a cutie!!!