BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

School.....


Well I've got a ton of schoolwork since my mom got back Sunday. Mostly because there was some stuff that I couldn't do when she was gone, so we've had to do it now. So I'm a tad behind...but I'm almost caught up.
I've gotten back in touch with a girl I met who lives in Spain. She has horses, of course. It's really neat to talk to her because she doesn't know much English, and since I'm taking my third year of Spanish, we can talk in Spanish with eachother. I can also teach her more English terms, and she teaches me more Spanish terms. It's fun!
Well I must go now. I know..it's short.
Love Wins,
Hayley

P.S. The picture is of my mom, my cousin Hannah, and my new cousin Caitlyn. The only squirt missing is Kirsten. Lol!

0 comments: