
Hey guys, here's a S.O.AP. from the 15th.
September 15th, 2008
S: Galations 2:14 But when I saw that they were not straightforward about the truth of the gospel, I said to Cephas in the presence of all, “If you, being a Jew, live like a the Gentiles and not like the Jews, how is it that you compel the Gentiles to live like Jews?
O: If we Christians act like non-Christians, how are non-Christians going to see Christ in us and want to become Christians?
A: Don’t fit in with the crowd; or follow worldly things. Be God’s disciple. That’s how non-Christians see a difference in me and want to know more about Christ.
P: Hey God, please help me to be Your disciple and not follow worldly things. Thanks for this awesome day. In Your name I pray, Amen.
This soap is pretty amazing to me. You see, me and a friend just recently heard this song, Anticonformity by Krystal Meyers. What that song talks about is pretty much what my soap is about. How weird! God is sooo amazing sometimes. Wow...
Here's a link to my latest photos. Enjoy! :D
Here's two songs you should check out. Anticonformity by Krystal Meyers. And Restless by NEEDTOBREATHE. Night!! I'm sooo tired! I stayed up til 4 last night!!!
Love Wins,
Hayley :D
I graduated?!
10 years ago

2 comments:
Hey! I like your blog & I like horses too :)
Sweet! Thanks!
Post a Comment