BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thoughts of a Photographer...



I thought I would post what makes me love photography. Well, I just like taking pictures. I see something beautiful, or interesting, or just something I would like to remember or share with others, so I take a picture of it! Most of my photographs are of weather or nature. That's because I just love taking pictures of God's glorious creation and remembering them forever! When I take a picture of God's creation, I'm taking a picture of His work. What could be more amazing than that? That's what I love about it!
And who doesn't like taking funny or sweet pictures with or of friends or family? Ever hear someone say, "Take a picture, it'll last longer!" ? Well, it's true!
Photography is art. Art that God made. Art pleases people. I mean, when you see a good picture of something, doesn't it please you? You like it, you want to stare at it. Admire it. I like taking pictures that people admire and stare at. Especially when they see that it's something my God created.
Well what makes a good picture? First of course is quality. You want a clear picture. Something you can stick your hand into. So after quality, you must have something that captures attention. Something that sucks you in, makes you look at it. Clouds, for example, do just that. Especially orange and red ones, or dark, storm clouds. They jump out at you. And they are just gorgeous. Then there's pictures that tell a story. Love those!
So anyways, that's what I love about photography, and that's what goes through my head all the time. I'm photo crazy! Anytime I see something that captures my attention, I just have to take a picture of it! Well, I hope you enjoyed a look into my...strange mind. :D
Oh by the way, I'm having my first cup of hot chocolate since last winter. YUM.
Night y'all! It's almost the weekend! You CAN make it!
Love Wins,
Hayley

0 comments: