
Hello peoples!
I've much to share!
First, my dad put lights on the back of his building, so that I have more light at night when I'm out with my horses. Yay!
Second, I have found a new pop tart flavor. It's Chocolate Chip COOKIE DOUGH!!! YUUMMY!!
Now that it's getting cooler(well, sort of) I can eat oatmeal more without sweating my pants off! My favorite flavors are Cinnamon roll and Banana bread. I like apple crisp, but I have to take the chunks of apples out. I have no clue why, I just do. Grosses me out I guess. Lol.
We had a scare with Cat, my 22 year old horse. She was laying down all Sunday morning, wouldn't eat or drink, and wouldn't really move. But by Monday she was doing better. Now she is doing much much better. Whew!
Me and my friend Celine know finally what song we're doing for the Jr. High talent show. I know, I'm not in Jr. High. But what the heck? Celine can't do it alone! Haha speaking of Jr. High and High school, one of the Jr.High leaders thought I was a SENIOR! Wow!
Anyways, we're doing Love Song by Sara Bareilles. Sweet potatoes!
I'm gonna start doing a poll! Right now it's 'What is your favorite season?'
I'm sooo excited! There's a new Ghost Hunters series that started a couple weeks ago. Incase you didn't know, Ghost Hunters is my favorite show! Here's a link to the show and the TAPS website. (It's at the P.S.)TAPS is the people that do the show. It stands for The Atlantic Paranormal Society. Yep. Pep. Well, I'ma gonna go...Be sure to look at the beautiful full moon!
Love Wins,
Hayley
p.s. Here's the ghost hunters show website
Now the TAPS website
I graduated?!
10 years ago

2 comments:
Favorite season - Fall
Ask me how to include the link correctly in your blog.
Love the horse background.
You Rock!
what do you mean to include the link correctly in my blog?
Post a Comment