BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Me and Missy

So today I had my mom come out and take some pictures of me on Missy. I wanted to see how big I was on her lol. And also because I don't have any recent pics. Missy looks so thrilled. Goober. Here's my favorites...




We had a great ride. I rode her yesterday, and I think if I ride her the day before it gives her a chance to get the silly willies out lol.

My mom looked at Cat's sore thingy, and was like, "Oh Hayley! The vet needs to see this."
She cleaned it real well, and also noticed that her back is a lot bonier, like I had told her. Hmmm. So since it was too late in the day, she's calling them tomorrow(or more like this morning since you're probably reading this on Saturday, not almost 11 on Friday night lol) to have her come. Ugh.

Well I should go,
Love Wins,
Hayley

0 comments: