BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Soap and braces

Well hello!
I haven't posted a soap in a while, so here's one...
S: Acts 16:30
He fell down before Paul and Silas, and after he brought them out he said, "Sirs, what must I do to be saved?"
O: Paul and Silas had been praying and singing to God while in prison. The guard was interested and wanted what they had.
A: If we live for God not only on the inside, but through our actions and words,people will notice our examples.
P: Hey god, pease help me to show that I'm living for You through my actions and words so I can be an example of You. In Your name I pray, Amen.

And next...I got my braces off today!!!!!!!!!!! It's sooo awesome!

Love Wins,
Hayley

3 comments:

Sarah Cabott said...

Awesome SOAP!

How do ur teeth feel now that u have no braces?
When my friend got her braces off she kept licking her teeth because she wasnt used to having her braces off.

Hayley said...

It feels weird! But I like it!

Sarah Cabott said...

Awesome! LOL!