Wow. I haven't posted about what's up in a LONG time. So I'll just tell ya about today. :D
So I slept in, got some candy..(YUM!)...fed the horsies (gave them some sweeet clovers with their pellets lol), did some yada yada then showered and had lunch. I wasn't feeling too well so I went to sleep for an hour, then I went out to ride.
I'm trying to break in Cat's saddle. I've had since last year and still haven't broken it in. :( And so since I'm going to be getting a new saddle for Missy in the next few weeks and that one will have to be broken in too, I figured hey, what the heck. Might as well!
So I rode Cat in it, then I rode Missy bareback (of course :))
Cat is taller than Missy. And for some reason, I just feel more comfortable on shorter horses, like Missy for example. Even when I didn't have her and I was taking lessons, I always liked to ride the shorter horses. Which is funny cause I'm taller. Haha. I just feel like I have more control on shorter horses. Lol.
So both rides were good. But now, I have this horrible headache. Ugh.
After riding I cleaned the stalls(which had only like one pile of poop in each cause I cleaned them in the mornin' :D)
Then I dumped out the waterbuckets and refilled them.
Now, you might be thinking.."Well don't you get bored??"
uh, NO. I listen to music :DDDD That's all I need haha.
So yeah. Then I ate dinner then fed my horses. Their so cute when I come out with the food!
And now I'm editing pictures. I'ma post them on my photography blog...so check it out in a little while mmkhay!
I graduated?!
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment