BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Riding?

So I'm trying to get back into riding. Or at least exercising the horses more often. A healthly horse is a happy horse. ;)
I rode Cat last week in my new boots. Very comfortable. And Cat was in a very good mood. I rode Missy yesterday. I lunged her a good amount beforehand. That definitely helped! I only rode for about 40 minutes. Just walking and trotting. She was fairly good, except she does not like doing circles. She's just terrible at them. Definitely gotta work on that. But her stopping is much better.

I have decided that I'm going to lunge them 3 times a week. But if I want to ride instead, i'll do that. Gotta take advantage of this awesome weather while it's here...

They are so dusty. They roll everyday and the dirt just stays in their winter coats. I can't wait to bathe them..maybe it will be warm enough this week.


0 comments: