As you might know, I have been sick. It all started on Friday while we were Christmas shopping. My throat got scratchy and I felt like I needed a drink 24/7. Then on Saturday my nose became stuffy and my throat got worse. I had music team this weekend, and even though I didn't feel good, I went. On Sunday morning, I really didn't feel like going. I wanted to stay in bed. But I went! Afterwards we went to Panda with some friends. When I got home I felt extremely bad. It was horrible. Monday I woke up feeling much better. And today, it's about the same. A little congested and some draining in my throat.
I'm surprised I've gotten better so fast!
Here's what helped:
Treating the sick as soon as you feel it.
Surround yourself with good influences.
Drink hot lemon tea.
Nyquil and Dayquil are your best friend.
Rest a lot!
Listen to music.
Make other people do your chores.
Play games.
and, have a good attitude!!!
-Hayley :)
I graduated?!
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment