BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 18, 2009

Excitingness.

Well yesterday was a very long, amazing day!
We started off by going to the orthodontist to get my new retainer. (Which has made my mouth very sore.) After that we went to get gas and go to a store to get an early Christmas present. I didn't know we were going until after the ortho. I didn't even know where haha. But I figured it out, because I only asked for one thing that my parents couldn't get without me being there. :) BOOTS! It took me a while to pick which ones I wanted, or to find the ones I wanted, actually. There were a ton!




After that we went to Forever 21 to get something for me to wear this weekend at church, since I'm playing. We found a pretty red shirt in the big store, but we couldn't find anything to go with it. (It doesn't have sleeves and we're not allowed to wear sleeveless shirts.) So we went to the little one and of course, found something to go with it. :)
Then we went home to get my identity, then to get my permit! I missed 4 out of 30, but I passed. :)
After that we went to Walmart and the church office, and finally home.

 Mom let me drive on the street before our street, and on our street, and up to the garage.

And so, it was a pretty awesome day. :)

0 comments: