BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Braidy Bunch!!!

Well I started a habit of braiding the horses manes every Sunday afternoon, but that didn't last for very long. So I haven't braided them in like, a month. Yikes. So Wednesday I braided them. I will show you the before and after pics for Missy. Then a few body shots of her. You guys haven't really been able to see all of them have you lol?






I wish my hair was as long as hers... *sigh*

I didn't get a before or after for Cat cause her mane wasn't very bad at all cause it's much shorter than Miss Missy's. Here we goo...




When I was done with Cat, I was going to clean their stalls, but this big sucker was headed in our direction...!!!

I ran and put Missy in her stall, and a minute or so after finishing with Cat, it started pouring. And can you guess what I was wearing? Shorts and a t-shirt. :D Yup. I went back inside and cleaned the stalls later when it wasn't raining. Lol. What a day.
Thanksgiving was fun. Christina and Derek, and Jerald came over. Honey befriended Christina lol.
Well I gotta go,
Love Wins,
Hayley

0 comments: