BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 28, 2008

WOOHOO!

Let me just say...I'm SO EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love Christmas. Don't get me wrong, I love Thanksgiving too, and I can't believe it's already gone, but Christmas is my total favorite. I had a very hard time picking the background, cause I had like 5 I loved. This one and the one on my photography blog are the two that made it. :) So go check out the other one too...

Anywayz, I loved all that rain! And did you see those clouds?! I took a ton of pictures of them and of Missy and Cat, so I'll try to get some up today. :D It just takes a while :(

Love Wins,
Hayley

P.S. I'm very upset that the countdown gadget is broken. I wanted a countdown to Christmas!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I WAS LOVIN the clouds! I took what 200 pics of them? LOL. Clouds are one of my favorite photography items. I love how they're contstantly changing so there's always a different scene to capture.

I am so excited for Christmas too! I can't even wait! I LOVE Christmas... it's my favorite holiday!

Hayley said...

Me too! It's incredible!