Weell the other day I went out in the wonderful afternoon light to take some pictures. I just love those pine cones! Haha here's a link to the pics. Yup. Well things are going good. Oh here's a Top Design update for Mom. Eddie went home. The final three have to design a WHOLE townhouse(the interior). I forgot to watch Amazing Race. Sorry. Ghost Hunters was live on Halloween at Fort Delaware. And they showed all seven hours of the investigation. It was cool. And no, I did not stay up for the whole seven stinkin hours. I stayed up for five. It was 11, and I had to get up at 8 to be ready for the church picnic. It was fun. haha. Baptism went for an HOUR or more straight. Awesome. Well, I'll write more later. Goodnight!
Love Wins,
Hayley ![]()
I graduated?!
10 years ago

2 comments:
Thanks for the Top Design update! I wish you could record the final for me...I'd love to see it. I can check AR online. Let me know about Loser tomorrow evening. If it's on due to the election. Are you watering the flowers that you took a picture of?
You're welcome!! I know...I've never really watched it before but that time I did for you I really liked it!
Yes, I'm watering them. Those pink ones are getting taller everyday!
Post a Comment