BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

During the GO trip every night we would have a 'holy huddle'. Darius would teach a lesson. I wanted to share what he taught.

The more tired I am, the less patience I will have.

Just because I'm obedient to God doesn't mean I won't suffer.

Patience=Long suffering. 2 Timothy 3:12 - In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted

I am rich. Ecclesiastes 5:10Whoever loves money never has money enough;
whoever loves wealth is never satisfied with his income.
This too is meaningless.

God wants me to use my money to benefit others.

Don't love money.

Desire a great name over great riches.

God wants us to continually be in communication with Him. James 5:13 Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray. Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise.

God wants me to understand why I'm going through a trial and how He can use it for His glory.

Prayer can remove my problem or give me the grace I need to get through the situation.

Get righteous people to pray for me.

Just because I grow in age, doesn't mean I'll grow in maturity.

If I'm growing in my fiath, everyday, I should be more like Jesus than I was the day before.

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Don't conform, be transformed.

Honestly evaluate my life in light of God's word.

Hear and do what God teaches you.

Have an awareness that extra trials will come.

Just because a kid doesn't start a relationship with Christ, doesn't mean they weren't listening.

God can bring good through bad circumstances.

Allow God to scatter me where He wasnts me to be.

So that's it! Great reminders. :)

0 comments: