So we found out my computer has over 60 viruses. Wow. And what's weird is that I have virus protection on it. Apparently it hasn't worked haha.
But this reminds me of something; God is like virus protection...He's always there for us and He protects us. But sometimes He lets stuff happen to us. :)
That's why we need to trust Him and follow Him.
There's this verse I haven't been able to forget this past week. It's Psalm 66:15 As for me, I shall call upon God, and the Lord will save me.
Something cool that's happened--I'm saving up money for that super awesome camera I want. The problem was that I didn't really have a way of getting more money. I'm trying to sell some old show clothes but that hasn't gone anywhere. But I got a call on Monday from this lady I've babysat for and she asked if I could babysit every Monday in July from like 7:30 to 5. Of course I said yes! And then today I got asked to babysit tomorrow for someone. :) So now I'm going to have some more money. But I have a plan. Since we're going to the Grand Canyon in two weeks, and camp is in 3 weeks, I have decided to buy a smaller digital camera to have until I can get the big one. Haha I'm trying to decide between 3 Nikon's. Guess I'll decide at the store...
As you might be thinking, yes I am on my mom's computer. Haha which is a twin of mine.
Tonight is Mall Madness for church. Can't wait!
-Hayley
I graduated?!
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment