BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hike Pictures!












Well, as promised, here are some of my fav pics from the hike. And a link to the album with ALL of them. Hah there's 101. So I'd suggest doing the slide show.
Okay, so here's info about the pics.
Pic #11. This is me and Charity. I would not and did not move from that spot. I stood there leaning on the rock and holding onto Charity's arm until she moved for Faith to stand by me. Haha.
Pic #10. Shadows. Heh.
Pic #9. Me and Faith. It's blurry...I know...
Pic #8. A pretty and complicated looking cactus.
Pic #7. Tree...
Pic #6. Mountain
Pic #5. The way up to the so called 'waterfall'.
Pic #4. Part of the waterfall. To the right is the ledge up to that place...You can't really see it though.
Pic #3. A bug. In the water.
Pic #2. That's where I would fall if I fell from up on the ledge.
Pic #1. The waterfall wall. That was to the right of me when I was up there. Those people climbing are a bit crazy eh?! Okay I should prolly stop with the pics huh? So if you wanna see all the other pics go to that link at the beginning! Woo..
Love Wins,
Hayley

0 comments: