BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Hmmmn


Have you ever wanted something, but it just wasn't there and there was no way you could get it?
Like say you were taking a shower, and you ran out of body wash. You really need body wash but there isn't any left in the bottle, and you don't have any others.
That's how I feel. I need something(somebody actually) but they aren't there. And they wont be. For a very long time. It's getting hard...

Here's a SOAP
October 2nd, 2008
S: Philippians 3: 7 But whatever things were gain to me, those things I have counted as loss for the sake of Christ.
O: This verse means to me that Christ should be a greater priority than other worldly things.
A: I need to make Christ a bigger priority than the stuff that's ahead of Him in my life.
P: Hey God, please help me to make You a bigger priority than other things. Lately I haven't been and it hasn't been good.
Thanks for all You do! In Your name I pray, Amen.

You all need to go to Starbucks and get some chocolate covered cherries. They are BOMB!!!!! Thanks Amber!!!!

2 comments:

Amber Hann said...

haha glad you enjoyed them. I liked my box too... i dont even know who sells them cuz my store doesnt sell them. maybe they are new.. i dunno. again you rocked at the talent show! keep up the good work!

Hayley said...

Haha. that's funny.
Thanks!