All right...
Here is s SOAP for you. Lather it on and don't rinse.
October 28th, 2008
S: Titus 3:9 But shun foolish controversies and genealogies and strife and disputes about the Law; for they are unprofitable and worthless.
O: Don’t argue or fight over foolish things because it doesn’t get you anywhere. It’s POINTLESS. (But still, we go on and get all worked up about things!)
A: Try not to fight or worry about the little things that in the end are just foolish.
P: Hey God, please give me the will to not argue or worry about things that really are just foolish. They really don’t matter and it is a waste of time to fight over silly things. In Your name I pray, Amen.
And I've decided, that since I don't do a SOAP every day, that I am going to do one every day. No matter what, I must do one! My dad and bro and mom have to do one every day for the GO training, so what the heck! I might as well! lol. If you want to follow along and read what we're reading, here is a link to the reading plans.
I totally lost what I was going to say. Shoot. Don't you just hate when that happens? Well anyways. Since this is 'Life With Horses' I guess I'll update you on Missy and Cat! Missy is fine. I think she's losing weight! Woohoo! I'm finally getting back into working her more than once a week. lol. Cat is good too. She had some swelling on her belly for some reason. The vet did some bloodwork and that was all fine, so she assumed she just got stung by something. She gave us some medicine for her to help the swelling. And also, we got some shampoo for her boot-ay. Hah she's had bad bad bad dry flaky skin on her butt and this shampoo (which on the bottle says it's for DOGS) really helps. But, once again, I'm having to keep an eye on her. It's hard to explain where, but on her belly-ish leg area there's a tumor looking thingy. She has one on her neck that the vet has checked out(when Cat lived with her) and said is fine. So hopefully this one is fine. But if gets bigger then we might have a problem. Ugh. Pray for my dear Cat and her tuma. Lol.
My mom left for Africa this morning. She's gone for three weeks. Woohoo party time! Jk jk jk. She will be missed! And just for her, here is a Biggest Loser update. Phil was voted off, and the show won't come on for two weeks. Just in time! Hah. And, as always, sweet Bailey already misses you. I'll keep her company. Spoil her even more...
Well it's ten til ten. My bedtime. I should go and brush me teethers. Lol well have a blessed day/night!
Love Wins,
Hayley
P.S. I now have a countown til Christmas along with the Thanksgiving one.
I graduated?!
10 years ago

4 comments:
haha i love how you post Biggest Loser updates. i was sad to see Phil go home.... stupid Heba.. i can't stand her. How are ya holding up girl? are you going to the picnic on saturday?
Yeah she drives me crazy.
I'm doin good. Yes ma'am i'm going!
I love your blog Hayley! Such a good writer. Hang in there and don't have too much fun without your Mama there!
Ah thanks! Haha I'm trying not to...;)
Post a Comment