I know, two posts in one day. And people say I'm quiet...psh.
So, earlier today, me and my mom were watching an old video of me and my brother. It was when we had recently moved into our house. Which was 7 years ago. Wow.
I was holding the camera and basically doing a tour of the house. Lol. At one point my brother comes into view and I say, "This is my brother, Aaron." Aaron says "Hi". Then my brother takes the camera and goes into the living room, where he shows the TV. He says, "I'm gonna watch this real quick before I film somemore." Or somewhere along the lines of that lol. "There, I set the camera safely down." Hahah!!
The other day, I went on our old computer and started going through old pictures on it. I sent a bunch to my computer. I had quite a few good laughs at some of them, and I also had a few...not sad, but...almost tearful moments. Yeahhh... haha. It reminds me of You're Gonna Miss This by Trace Adkins. (Great song, listen to it!)
And so I've been thinking. We should make every moment count. No one wants to look back on their life and have a ton of things they regret. Like when I was looking at those old pictures, and watching that old video.. I miss those times. They were great. So we need to seize the moment. Live for God, and make every second count. Think twice about what you're saying, thinking, doing. Is it something you're going to regret in the future? Or is it something you'll proudly look back on? That's something I ask myself. Alot actually. With horses, you have to live in the moment. Because things can change in an instant. Same with life.
And horses don't hold grudges. Ever heard of forgive and forget? It's a great thing...
We are so blessed. We don't realize everything we take for granted. So take some time and thank God for everything. For all those storms you've gone through. Because they make you stronger. Thank Him for your family, your friends, your house, your pets, your clothes, your hair supplies. Everything you love. He already knows you're thankful for it. But He deserves a direct 'thanks' from you every so often you know? That's why every night, I thank Him for that day. Whether it was a good or bad day. Every day is a gift. I thank Him for all His wonderful blessings and all the incredible people I know.
So live life, seize the moment, and thank God and people around you who deserve a little thanks. Encourage people, pray, and Read God's Word. You will see a big difference.
Love Wins,
Hayley
p.s. In church one time, Darius said, if You listen and obey God, you will be prosperous and successful. P.S. hehe. The pictures are of a creek in Colorado. Just another beautiful creation by the amazing Creator. :D
I graduated?!
10 years ago

1 comments:
You are a beautiful creation by our amazing Creator!
Post a Comment