BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

More Doggie Pics!







Ok, so I went outside yesturday afternoon and took even more pictures of the dogs!! It was a lot of fun. The dogs had some pretty cute faces, and the sun was setting so the light was beautiful on Honey and Daisy(the lighter two). So here's a pic of each dog. In order, Honey , Oreo and Daisy, Daisy, Oreo, Honey, and Bailey. OH I just love my doggies! Yeah this is supposed to be 'Life with Horses' but...don't worry! I'll get ya an update on them soon!
Love Wins,
Hayley

3 comments:

Penny said...

I love our doggies. Honey is so cute.

Lauren said...

Honey is SOOOOOOOO cute! Oh my gosh. :) I will just HAVE to get a new camera soon...I'm dying of photographing withdrawls!

Hayley said...

Aww, thanks!!
I must say, she is a good model. Lol.
You can make it!