
Oh there ain't nothing like hot air balloons in the morning!
Haha, well...Once the weather starts getting nice n cool in the mornings, we start seeing hot air balloons floating across that blue sky around 7:15 in the morning. They come from the right and are about two streets behind us. They get very close to the ground, then get higher and higher and higher and then they disappear over the mountain! So those are some pictures I took the other morning of them. And sometime this weekend I will post pics of the hike we took on the White Tank mountains yesturday. They're uploading to photobucket right now...and it takes quite a while...especially if you have more than 50 pics. Which of course I do. Hah while we were hiking I kept stopping to takes pics and Charity was like, "Hayley! Come on!" so I had to refrain myself from taking pics every 2 minutes. Lol. What can I say? I'm addicted! We had a great time, but I had to face a little fear...Okay so we took the trail that leads up to the waterfall(or not so waterfally) and well we got up there. There's a little pond thing, then stepping stones up to a ledge that leads up to two more ponds and the big rock wall the water would fall down if there WAS any. So that ledge that led up there was navigable. So practically all of us went up there. I wasn't going to go, cause I'm VERY afraid of heights. Although it was only like 7 or 8 feet high...I was just afraid of getting up there cause it was hard and if I fell I would land in water. But Faith and Charity got up there and helped me up. It was scary. :D Even up there, I wouldn't budge. I got myself to take pics of the tall walls, but doing so I had to look up, which made me dizzy. Ugh...no mas, I can't think about it anymore! Lol.
So ya, we had fun! On the way back, we went halfway down the riverbed, which was more like hiking than walking on that flat non rocky trail. Hah. Yup. Well I must go..but come back soon! Those pics will be waiting for you!
I graduated?!
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment