
Okay so at church this weekend we started a new series. It's called Letters to the Next President. No, it's not political. It's about making us better leaders. Whatever we do, to help us become better, stronger leaders. So Greg's three points this week were
1. Leadership is Stewardship.
2. Leadership is Temporary.
3. We are Accountable for our Leadership.
So since then, I have been thinking. What if we DID write a letter to the new president? This is what I would want him to know.
Basically that whatever he does, remember that leadership is stewardship. Leadership is temporary, and that he is accountable for his leadership. And that I/we are praying for him.
Wouldn't that be so cool if we did that?! Sure, he doesn't read EVERY letter he gets, but there's a chance that he might read the one we'd sent. Right? So why not write a letter to the guy?
Love Wins,
Hayley
P.S. Yeah that's a random picture. Has nothing to do with the post. Haha. It's me and my bud Celine. lol. Yea it's from my phone. Speaking of phones I got a new one! Yay!
I graduated?!
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment