BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Just stuff....



Well hellooooo..
Haha that's a picture from my phone of me after I rode Missy.
Today me and Celine prank called my bro, Aaron, and his friend Konnor(who's b-day is today). It was quite fun. lol. This is him playing his guitar for me. He can play 'The Time of Your Life' by Green Day. Love it!
Me and my mom are making a skirt for me. I can't wait til it's done! I'll have a pic for you all when it's done. Maybe i'll be wearing it. :D
I can't wait for Christmas. Oh man! I love it!! And Thanksgiving!! Every night I go to sleep thinking of the wonderful food...Especially the green beans. YUMMY!!!
Ok so yeah this has been a post of random things. But it's everything going on in my head right now!!! See so you get a peek inside my...somewhat...strange mind. Heh.
OH tonight Life comes on!!! Great show..You should watch it! The guy in it, Charlie something(yeah I love the show but I don't know the characters last name in it. Someone slap me silly. OH wait I already am!) but ya the guy looks like Daniel Connor from my church! Like IDENTICAL. It's crazy!! And his ex-wife in it looks like his wife Violet when she had blonde hair! Oh goodness it's on now! I must go!! Adios!
Love Wins,
Hayley

0 comments: